The Bachelor's Degree is composed of 240 ECTs:
216 ECTs from compulsory courses.
6 ECTs from optional courses.
18 ECTs for the Bachelor's Thesis.
This degree comprises the following courses:
- Semester 1
- Semester 2
- Semester 3
- Semester 4
- Semester 5
- Semester 6
- Semester 7
- Energy Management And Logistics (6 ECTs)
- Land Planning (4.5 ECTs)
- Construction Sites Management (6 ECTs)
- Projects (3 ECTs)
- Environmental Impact And Technology (4.5 ECTs)
- Mining Technology (6 ECTs)
- Ore Deposits (6 ECTs)
- Elective courses (6 ECTs)
- Language (Elective) (3 ECTs)
- Wind Power (Elective) (3 ECTs)
- Solar Energy (Not Available At The Moment) (3 ECTs)
- Exploitation Of Arid And Ornamental Rock (Elective) (3 ECTs)
- Geology Of Industrial Rocks And Energy Resources (Elective) (3 ECTs)
- Sounding Technology (Elective) (3 ECTs)
- Traineeship (Elective) (1-6 ECTs)
- Mobility Programme (Elective) (0.5-6 ECTs)
- Batchelor's Thesis (18 ECTs)
For more information about the degree, lecturers and available laboratories you can find more information in the Spanish web page.